British American Tobacco (BAT) is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
Job Number: 2866
Appointment Type: Permanent
British American Tobacco is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- Monthly reconciliation of key vendors accounts and balance confirmation.
- Monthly reconciliation and sign-off of all Procure to Pay creditors balance sheet accounts.
- Drive compliance in P2P process in the full documentation of evidences required by SOX.
- Support the delivery of a satisfactory YE SOX audit.
- Drive the reduction in aged and outstanding creditor balances.
- Timely follow up with employees to close out T&E actions and long outstanding buffer items.
- Monthly tracking of reduction in GRIR balances above 60 days.
- Preparation, review and communication of the weekly payment run schedule in line with yearly payment calendar.
- Management of open items for all foreign and local vendors.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with Global Business Service Team in delivery the P2P objectives.
- Records management of the Financial Accounting work group.
- Support vendor master data management.
- Vendors and employees query management.
- Between 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- University Degree / Certificate from an accredited academic institution in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience with another multinational and knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA,CIMA, CPA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to present clear and concise information.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good level of computer literacy; personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should follow the link to APPLY ONLINE