Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Co-creation Hub NG are recruiting to fill the vacancies in the following positions below:
1.) Graphics Designer (Truppr)
2.) Communications Lead (Truppr)
3.) Communications Intern (Truppr)
4.) Software Developer (Java) Arca Payments
5.) Android Developer (Arca Payments)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Arca is seeking an Android Developer to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional development team to create a best-in-class Android experience.
- The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code using the latest Android technologies.
- Full stack developer handling both design (UI/UX) and code development for applications for devices powered by Android operating system.
The position will be charged but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
- Obtain buy-in from leadership to secure resources for app development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience in Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries and APIs
- Understand Android UI/UX design
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with agile development framework
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience in the payment/ finance industry
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018
How to Apply for Co-Creation Hub Nigeria Jobs
All Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.