Trithel International Consulting – Our client, a prestigious cinema in Lagos seeks to employ a dynamic, customer centric, result driven and very personable individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
- This individual will be responsible for providing effective operational duty management by planning, managing operational tasks and thus ensuring increased profitability of the cinemas.
Roles and Responsiblities
- Pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the Business Manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members, thus increasing daily retail profitability.
- Ensure the cinemas achieve set audience and sales targets each week/period.
- Plan, perform and manage operational and administrative tasks within the cinema, including setting shift rotas and setting staff remuneration.
- Effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant promotional activities, targets and operational priorities.
- Manage film promotions and hosting of film premieres within the cinema.
- Deliver excellent guest service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Maximise the performance of all employees through effective coaching, team work and performance management.
Experience and Qualifications
- A good degree or HND from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self Motivated and Result Oriented.
- Team Player.
- Leadership Skills
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: email@example.com using the Job title “Cinema Manager” as the subject of the mail.