Nidus Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as Business management, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Nidusconsulting@gmail.comusing “Chief Operating Officer” as title of the email.