The CDCFIB Past Questions– NSCDC and NIS recruitment 2020 screening is around the corner. A lot of people have started preparing for the screening aptitude test ahead of time. For a free coply of the NSCDC and NIS aptitude test questions, then read this post carefully. Also, download NSCDC/NIS Past Questions for the screening aptitude test here.
This year, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has been contracted by most agencies to conduct the screening exams. The Nigerian Prisons Screening Screening Interview starts on December, 7th 2020.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps past questions is by no means related to the Universities Jamb questions and should not be inter-mixed. Also, the Nigeria Immigration Service past questions is not related to that of NSCDC or JAMB.
How to Download updated CDCFIB Past Questions and Answers
The CDCFIB recruitment portal has closed and no more application can be submitted. Currently, the Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment portal will begin to accept applications. See full details here
Since these agencies are under the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB), they have similar processes-www.cdfipb.gov.ng/
CDFIPB Past Questions covers all the agencies under the CDFIPB careers. Therefore, if you are interested in downloading:
- Civil Defence Aptitude Test Screening Past Questions
- Fire Service Aptitude Test Screening Past Questions
- Nigerian Prisons Aptitude Test Screening Past Questions or
- Immigration Aptitude Test Screening Past Questions,
To be able to Download the Full PDF of this document, pay the sum of #1,400 through Pay for Past Questions and Answers Online and Email your payment receipt to email@example.com and we will email your past Questions to you.
The following Subjects will be taken in NSCDC/NIS Screening Aptitude test:
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
iv. NPS Related Questions
SAMPLE QUESTIONS (CDCFIB PAST QUESTIONS)
1. The intermediate NSCDC camps set up mainly in areas with courts that are far from the main camps are called
A. interlocutory camps
B. transit camps
C. tentative camps
D. satellite camps (Ans)
2. Choose the odd one out?
B. Pounds (Ans)
3. How many directorates does the NSCDC have?
4. The NSCDC is the ….arm of the Criminal Justice system after the police and courts
5. The two major convict prisons operational in Nigeria today are
A. The maximum and minimum prisons
B. The maximum and medium security prisons
C. The ordinary and execution prisons
D. The trial and convict prisons
6. The NSCDC Arms Training School is located in
7. Prison camps set up to train inmates on agro-based skills so that they can be self-employed upon discharge are called
A. Agricultural settlements
B. farm centers
C. vocational centers
D. Skill prisons
8. Which of these is not a paramilitary agency in Nigeria
A. Nigerian Police Force
B. Nigerian Immigration Service
C. Federal Road Safety Corps
D. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
9. The Nigerian police belongs to which arm of government?
10.The Ministry that overseas the activities of the Nigeria security and civil defence corps is the
A. Federal Ministry of Defence
B. Federal Ministry of Interior
C. Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism
D. Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports
Drop your questions below in the comment box and we will get back to you.