Corporate Affairs Commission- in CAC Recruitment 2018/2019 form portal- www.new.cac.gov.ng. This post is for those interested in working with the Corporate Affairs Commission-CAC in Enugu, PH, Edo and Lagos Branches. Therefore, we encourage you to read this post carefully before applying to avoid making mistakes.
It is very important to have a good idea bout this commission before APPLYING. This is because, this will form the basis of the CAC Recruitment 2018/2019 screening exercise. So, find he CAC screening date and CAC screening past questions HERE.
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria was established in 1990 under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree no 1 (CAMD). It is an autonomous body charged with the responsibility to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria. Consequently, if you wish to do CAC registration or company registration or get a company name, visit www.services.cac.gov.ng.
You may also be interested to apply for these Federal Government Jobs:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019, etc
Requirements for CAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or Naturalization.
- Then, applicant must be between ages of 20 and 35;
- Not less than 1.8m in height for male and 1.62m for female;
- Be certified to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a Government Medical Officer;
- Free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Applicants with any of the following medical cases are not eligible:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
ARE YOU AWARE OF NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY RECRUITMENT?
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- First of all, visit the CAC Recruitment Portal-www.new.cac.gov.ng/careers
- Then, click on the register link to fill your details and select your preferred location; fill in the correct details and avoid mutilation.
- Also, upload all the required scanned documents like Local Government of Origin, FSLC, Degree result, NYSC etc.
- Finally, click the submit button to finish your application.
Also, be aware that the email address you input while filling the formbest will be your username for subsequent visits.
CAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Deadlines:
Opening Date: Not yet announced
Closing Date: Not yet announced
To find out more about this job, drop your email in the comments box below and weI will get back to you.