A. Personal Achievements/Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (minimum of Second Class Upper) and
2. MBA or other Masters qualification in Accounting, Finance or related field and
3. Professional accountancy qualification or in progress (ICAN, ACA, ACCA).
1. Minimum of Three years work Experience.
2. Practical Experience in Management Consulting, or finance and Accounting.
3. Ability to work with minimal supervision, a high level of accuracy and within right deadlines.
1. Conscientious and superior dedication to duty.
2. Unquestionable maturity
3. Character and Integrity beyond reproach.
4. Significant experience with preparation of Business Concept and Business Case documents ( feasibility studies, business plans, marketing plans etc).
5. Familiarity with Business advisory activities and techniques (due diligence exercises, business incubation, entrepreneurship promotion and support).
6. Conversance with finance concepts, practices and procedures (auditing, taxation, business operational procedures, etc)
7. Familiarity with basic bookkeeping and accounting activities such as maintenance of books of primary entry (cashbook, general ledger, journal entries, etc).
8. Ability to prepare bank and other reconciliations as well as sundry accounting statements such as cashflow reports, income statements and statement of financial position.
9. Familiarity with financial forecasting and performance reconciliations.
10. Ability to prepare a variety of statistical indices from ratio analysis of financial statements.
11. Able to analyze accounting records and conformance to budgetary prescriptions.
12. Compile budgeting assumptions or generate periodic (Annual) budgets.
13. Review expenditures and extractions of performance trends to asses conformance to budgetary limits.
14. Ascertain overruns/underuns, and theorize revenue and expenditure trends.
15. Able to research generic economic trends, outlooks and other developments and their effects on entrepreneurial and general business environments, and present findings to supervisors and top management.
16. Strong computer skills especially proficiency in email and Microsoft office (principally Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
17. General understanding of Gantt charts and Microsoft projects would be a key distinguishing capability.
18. Good Report writing
Gender : Male
Location : Jahi Abuja ( No relocation assistance)
Salary : Will be communicated
Send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.