GOS Projects Limited – Our client in the advertising and communications industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Analyst
- The post holder will be responsible for gathering, organizing and analysing brands, Responsible for rendering insights which are strategic in nature, providing insight through proper analysis and investigation prior to the state of the development of campaigns whilst examining the requirements of the consumers and transforming them into potent service and products.
- The post holder will be responsible for supervising the promotions, sales information, and market investigatison including the measurement of their success whilst executing the task of training sales professional by providing detailed information about the alternative specifications, aspects and features of products and services supplied.
- S/He will be responsible for managing pricing policies, putting efforts in making them strategic to generate more revenue, making and improving the best suited communication channels and measuring successes against the prepared business programs.
- To fit in, you must have a B.Sc in Marketing or any related course
- Must have a minimum of 2years of experience in related field, must possess good communication and presentation skills, must be analytical and creative
- Must possess good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have a very good knowledge of managing brands and direct sales reporting, must be result-oriented and possess project management skills, task-oriented and focused under pressure, you must be able to think logically and simplify complex issues and you must be able to develop business development documents to prospective client.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Brand Analyst” as subject of the mail (otherwise emails will not be opened).