Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Business Developer / New Business Manager
2.) Content Creator
3.) Graphics Designer
Also Apply for Oceansuites & Hotels Recruitment 2018 (6 Positions)
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Location – Preferred candidate MUST be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- The development of impactful design concepts for all visual projects
- Liaise with team during content and concept development.
- Collaborate with content / marketing team to develop in-house elements for visual marketing.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a fair to strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
What We Value
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- Maximum Expected Salary: First 6 months – N40,000 to N60,000
- At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team.
- Learning & Development: Receive I00,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, off days, and sick, convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: Depending on your role within the team, you get to enjoy monetary bonuses between N10,000 to N50,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
- Retreats: Join us on annual company retreats
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio (body of work) and CV with the title – Graphics Designer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo compulsory 1 month internship/probation first. Corpers can also apply.