Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
- Responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the expansion of our clientele and for the successful completion of planned marketing in Look Media Nigeria Limited.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to sell company sites
- Make presentations to clients, management and the project development team regarding projects
- Articulating new product initiatives and developing product specific go-to-market strategies
- Act as advocate and champion for client briefs and product initiatives
- Plan, organize, and implement market surveys to obtain data that provides insight to market trends and consumer requirements
- Interpret data obtained from market research/survey to produce results useful in taking effective business decision
- Employ knowledge of company goals in carrying out marketing operations
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with clients to ensure continued patronage and minimal consumer attrition
- Conduct surveys to determine possible reception of a new product by a target market
- Provide necessary material and support in the preparation of annual marketing plans and quarterly activity schedule
- Prepare and present regular reports to management on the results and activities based on approved marketing plans
- Oversee the design and publication of campaign materials
Educational and Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Advertising, and other business-related disciplines are mostly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years in an outdoor Marketing role
- Must have agency experience or currently working with an advertising agency
- Excellent organizational skills
- APCON, NIM & CIM Membership is an essential criteria
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org