Arrow Technologies delivers ICT solutions that meet the needs of its clients in today’s highly agile business setting. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, safe and easy to use and support. We formulate simple ICT solutions to highly complicated issues thereby making it feasible for easy solution deployment by our customers.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking for an intelligent candidate who has the technical skills to compile documented raw videos into a finished package adequate for broadcasting.
- You will also comprehend the significance of developing platform-specific content, design templates, and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Oversee and edit video, sound, graphics to develop a sequence of the material for a finished product
- Developing a ‘rough cut’ of the program and suggesting the exact cutting for the following and last stages
- Rearranging and fine-tuning the content to – guarantee the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film or video.
- Staying up to date with digital fads and trends.
- Develop promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- Satisfactorily reserve and access raw footage as expected.
- Film and shoot when required.
- Utilizing an assortment of technical device including single and multiple portable, remote-control, and electronic cameras, cranes, and mobile mountings.
- Revise and develop long and short-form videos best fitted for the various digital platforms.
- Step up and come up with suggestions helping producers in the editing operation.
- Developing content in line with the medium’s quality criterion.
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of proven work experience.
N35,000 to N45,000 per Month.
How to Apply
Interested and fir candidates are to mail their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
6th June 2022.