Smartlead Homes and Investments Limited is a business that was founded out of the desire to see more robust real estate services that are driven by developing technology with customer satisfaction as the core model of our business interactions.
We recognize that the world is changing extremely quickly, and these developments undoubtedly affect how customers engage with businesses. We want to use technology to bring real estate items closer to clients and ultimately improve the sales process without sacrificing quality or our key business principles while maintaining the satisfaction of our customers.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- In order to manage the clerical duties in our office, our business is looking for an office assistant. In addition to managing files, keeping paperwork and other papers up-to-date, and completing other typical office clerk chores and errands, you will be answering incoming phone calls and other communications, extending a warm welcome to clients and guests.
- You must have excellent writing skills and command of word processing programs in order to be chosen as a candidate. Strong interpersonal skills and a charming personality are also highly recognized.
- Taking care of incoming phone calls and other communications.
- Control of a file system.
- Capturing data as necessary.
- Arranging events as required.
- Keeping an inventory of the supply.
- Upkeep of office equipment as required.
- Assisting when necessary with client reception.
- Knowledge about virtual assistance.
- Establishing, maintaining, and adding data to databases.
- Greeting customers and guests as required.
- Preserving records, updating documentation, and word processing.
- Organizing and maintaining the common areas of the office.
- Carrying out errands and general office clerk responsibilities.
- Arranging travel by making hotel reservations and other necessary reservations.
- ND, NCE, or SSCE with 0–1 year of professional experience
- Strong communication skills and a kind disposition.
- Ability to function well with less supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge as an office assistant or in a similar sector.
- Clarity in writing and willingness to assist with word processing as needed.
N10,000 – N20,000
31st August, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their Resumes / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.