At Alan and Grant, our work is centered on developing cutting-edge HR and organizational development solutions for business growth and performance improvement. We currently provide client service from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos to clients working in a variety of economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the role below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Omole Phase 2, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
In order to provide HR support services in the areas of employee welfare and well-being, performance management, learning and development, HR legal compliance, and other HR value chain areas, the business needs the help of a human resources and administrative officer.
- Organize a program for staff testing, interviews, and recruitment; give managers advice on choosing candidates; and conduct and analyze exit interviews.
- Documentation of staff information for use by other department (particularly accounting) for processing of staff benefits or otherwise.
- Management of all personnel records, files, correspondence, and ID cards for employees.
- By researching and evaluating benefits, needs, and trends, creating employee benefit programs, and informing employees of the benefits, Head, HR&A processes staff benefit claims and recommends benefit programs to management.
- Monitor and implement any necessary federal, state, and local human resource regulations. Conduct investigations. Maintain records.
- Represent the organization in hearings.
- Helping the head of human resources and administration with all of the duties of the HR&A department.
- Any other tasks that may be allocated to you by the management
- Any applicable Social Science or Business degree, or a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- A minimum of three years of post-graduate HR experience in a manufacturing business is required, as is the necessary familiarity with the Factories Act and other pertinent Nigerian Labor Law.
- working within time constraints, with senior management colleagues, and with the public.
flexibility, a desire to work both individually and as part of a team, and a high level of self-motivation.
self-driven and open to learning.
- A benefit is being a member of organizations like HRCI or CIPM.
N200,000 to N250,000 per month
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the requirements should:
To apply online, click here.