Maersk is an integrated container logistics firm working to unite and streamline its customer’s supply chains. As the international leader in shipping services, the firm functions in 130 countries and hires roughly 70,000 people. With a simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement, and an outstanding end-to-end delivery web, Maersk allows its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods all over the world.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Job Requisition ID: R14191
Job type: Full time
- Irrespective of your dreams and ambitions, Maersk presents thrilling career opportunities in a truly global working environment. When you join Maersk, the globe becomes your workplace. You will sense the variety and dynamics of our global business from day one. We dedicate to delivering possible best development and career growth to all our workers through digitalized learning ways to keep them up with the development of technological changing.
- In Maersk, we have the vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics – uniting and streamlining our customers’ supply chain. You will join an actual ground-breaking expedition seeking to continue to reinforce the focus to become an actual customer-centric firm, serving our customers’ requirements.
- A career at Maersk means functioning in a culturally diverse, performance-instigating environment. You’ll be part of a rich legacy and a youthful and vivacious logistics firm that strives to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. We acknowledge that a successful career incorporates an assortment of experiences that stretch you, take you out of your comfort zone, and present you with an opportunity to grow in ways that also make your business.
- The environment is active with emphasis on high performance, results, and regard for our employees; you are esteemed as part of our team
- Going through hand-over documents from mill and imports, checking inbound and outbound vehicle seals, printing WMS labels, and executing WMS and ERP dealings.
- Formulate reports for material status and assure adherence to all customer needs.
- Assist in resolving all customer problems and employ appropriate stakeholders as needed to foster timely and practical solutions
- Own customer experience. Contribute to achieving best in class Customer Service.
- Improve Customer Service
- Assure a high data quality and promptness
- Work overtime sometimes.
- Preserve precision of all process stock movements in line with inventory processes and assure adherence to all SOPs. Scrutinize all issues and differences for all material procedures.
- Work together with the inventory control manager to observe supply levels and present purchasing recommendations regularly to the warehouse site manager
- Assuring the team sticks to the standard procedures and customer Specific IOP’s and scrutinizes respective KPI’s
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- 3 years of proven work experience as a data entry operator or its equivalent.
- The capacity to handle and process increased volumes of data accurately.
- Sound understanding of databases and digital and paper filing procedures.
- Understanding of administrative and clerical processes.
- A keen eye for detail and the capability to focus for extended periods.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional typing capabilities.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking capabilities.
- Mastery in data capturing and office management software like MS Office and Google Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to: