Moni is creating simple solutions in a world where financial inclusion is a complex dream. We have changed not only the lives of mobile money agents but ours also. We can no longer visualize a world where mobile money agents do not have ticket to float based on social reputation and trust. Our community model is modifying the existing lending infrastructure and as forerunners, we aren’t quitting. Working at Moni is like walking a runway – fast-paced, thrilling, showcasing a masterpiece and filled with commendation. We have a thing for intelligent, smart, fun, and contrarian revolutionist.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Answer to client questions escalated on all support funnels.
- Recognize client desires and assist customers in using specific features.
- Follow up on internal teams to assure that assistance issues escalated are settled in a timely way.
- Compile client feedback and share with our Product, Growth, and Operations teams.
- Help in training other Customer Support Representatives.
- Evaluate and document product malfunctions for example, by sampling various scenarios or impersonating users
- Revise our internal databases with data about technical problems and valuable conversations with clients.
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a relevant field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- A minimum of one year of proven work experience as a Customer Support Representative or related support role
- Understanding of a CRM tool.
- Must be a critical thinker and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
- Must have a passion for using technology to solve problems
- Comfortable with getting your hands and feet dirty to get the work accomplished!
- Must be very intuitive and good at trouble-shooting
- Must be an exceptional collaborator and team player
N120,000 – N200,000 per month
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote
- Medical Insurance
- The chance to work at a YC backed Startup
- A team that is committed to your growth
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This position is open to Engineers inhabitant in West or East Africa
- At Moni, we believe in the unified prosperity of both our personnel and our agents. We employ the most versatile, unusual and competent people we can find and give them all they need to flourish!