Whispering Palms Resort is located in an environment that furnishes a stunning ambiance. It is encircled by stunning green scenery that improves the aesthetic feel of the resort. It furnishes guests with what they need to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle of Lagos– one is the private beach with a breezy ambiance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collecting and interpreting data to assess the efficiency of financial processes
- Examining essential financial data and briefing senior management on strategic planning
- Creating and executing cost-effective financial procedures and policies, as well as mitigating financial risks
- Assuring that financial management procedures and processes stick to regulatory ideals
- Conducting financial recordkeeping, as well as safeguarding sensitive and confidential information
- Staying informed of regulatory necessities and best practices in management accounting.
- Formulating financial reports and budgets, as well as managing and predicting income and expenditure
- Supervising accounting processes and overseeing junior financial department staff
- Surveying auditing and taxation procedures, as well as assessing benefits and compensation packages
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline
- Great mathematical and analytical skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding collaboration and communication capabilities
- Must be a certified management accountant (CIMA) or be studying towards the qualification
- Must have at least two years of proven work experience as a management accountant in a related industry
- Mastery in business management and accounting software.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting standards and financial regulations
N120,000 – N200,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and fit candidates should mail their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
20th July 2022.