NAHCO Aviance was established in 1979. The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) gives aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its headquarters at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance attends to more than 35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, dealing with roughly 70% of domestic and foreign airlines running in the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatized and registered on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa have both accumulated stakes in the firm.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist managers to accomplish daily tasks (e.g. enforcing new policies).
- Comprehend each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily procedures and objectives.
- Give administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Aid managers in assessing performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Maintain track of business revenue.
- Study ways to boost profitability and reduce risk.
- Formulate and deliver presentations.
- Get customary with personnel responsibilities.
- Partake in company’s strategic planning.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 1 to 2 years work experience.
- Applicants must dwell in Lagos.
N70,000 to N90,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should mail their exact address and phone number attached to their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email
30th June 2022.