Toun Memorial Specialist Hospital was founded in 1982 in the heart of Ibadan. Having grown over the years with facilities and internal systems that drive professionalism and a vision to protect/save lives whilst providing an affordable healthcare service, We are currently recruiting for the post of a senior medical officer with following specifications;
- Perform surgical procedures
- Provide general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitor and administer medication
- Assess and plan treatment requirements
- Monitor and provide general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment
- Examine and talk to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carry out specific procedures, e.g. Performing operations and specialist investigations
- Make notes and prepare paperwork as required for patients
- Work with other doctors as part of a team
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- 7 to 10 years’ experience
- Must have completed residency.
- Attention to details
- Good listening ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org