Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Treasury
- Interested in joining a dynamic team environment that is constantly seeking innovative approaches and solutions?
- The finance functions within Diageo both at the headquarters and in markets has a mission to be great business partners driving great business performance. As business partners, the finance team works with leadership teams to manage and report the performance of the business, champion rigor in decision making and identify and mitigate risks, while seeking out commercial opportunities to add value for the organization.
- Typical roles would include in-market positions (ranging from planning and reporting analysts to finance directors) as well as a central business support function which provides dedicated experts to partner markets in the delivery of strategic projects and initiatives. In addition, there are a number of more specialist functions, including Audit and Risk, Treasury, Tax and Strategy.
- Develop, refine and oversee implementation of the business funding strategy for current periods and also for the strategic period.
- Manage a complex agenda including the relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Ensure that risk management and compliance are front of mind, ensuring that our business keeps its cash safe at all times whilst reducing interest expenses and increased liquidity.
Also apply for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2018 (20 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- First Degree in relevant field as well as a recognized accounting professional qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience at a senior level with proven integrity.
- Leadership experience, has managed a sizeable team
- Capable of understanding economic, policy and projects across full Treasury bandwidth (FX, IR, cash, reporting), including accounting implications of all financial instruments used
- Capable of understanding all of the options offered by the banks in the cash management, business support and FX areas.
Application Closing Date
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online