Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
- The Interior Architect will assist in the design process and provide administrative support to the Lead Designer. She will be an interface between the company and its clients.
- Assist clients in making decisions for design and aesthetic selections
- Create and communicate design concepts of projects to clients
- Prepare and communicate project plan to clients
- Assist in preparing project reports and other relevant documents
- Meet with clients and communicate the company’s service offerings to the clients
- Respond to enquiries (mails and calls) from clients
- Manage the company’s website
- Compile and update product catalogue
- Update the company’s social media page
- Send and update newsletters
- Generate new ideas through an observation and study of industry trends and practices
- Keep and update clients’ database
- B.Sc in Architecture.
- 2-3 years in similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of applications such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Project and time management skill
- Communication skill
- Candidates must live in Abuja
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org