Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994.
We are looking to hire for the following positions:
Amazon Full-time Warehouse Associate
Salary: $14.25 / hour for Amazon Full-time Warehouse Associate
Amazon Recruiting Office, 1250 NW Swigert Way, Troutdale, OR 97060
- You must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent
Also read: Apply for Total Oil and Gas Recruitment
How to prepare
- Please plan on spending 1 hr at the event.
- Please bring please plan on spending 1 hr at the event.
- Please bring your necessary documents with you to the event: If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
Free Parking! Bus Routes 77 & 81!
About the Company
Apply today, start tomorrow!
We have immediate starts for Nights and Nights weekends shifts! (You earn $1.00 more an hour on Nights Weekends (Thurs-Sun, Wed-Sat, Sun-Wed, Sat-Tues + more shift options)
Are you a student? We can help with tuition assistance and schedule accommodation!
$250 Referral Bonus – know 5 friends? Get them hired, and you walk away $1250!
- Health care benefits, starting day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and parental leave benefits
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, click here to learn more
- We offer flexible work schedules for associates who are in school
How to Apply For Amazon Recruitment 2018
- Visit Amazon official jobs portal: www.amazon.jobs/en/job_categories
- Select a category of choice and follow the processes to apply online