Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market.
Urgently looking to fill the position of a Fraud Investigator Lead for our client a Multinational Telecom company.
This role is a Permanent role and location is based in Lagos state.
The client is looking for someone with below requirements;
At least a Second Class Upper Division in Engineering / Information Technology / Management / Finance and Accounting
Professional qualification: CFE / CISA / CISM (Required). ACA / ACCA / CPA (Desirable)
- Minimum 8 years of experience out of which at least 5 years should be in IT Audit
- Experience in Forensic Technology
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). French language skills will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry with working knowledge of relevant systems and technology.
- Experience with any of the Big 4 accounting firms
This role is for Nigerians Only.
Mode of Application
Send your CV and Application Letter to:
Flat 302 Block A4
1004 Estate Victoria Island