Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) MPBN Operations Engineer
Deadline: 26th November, 2018.
2.) Lead – Project & MIS
Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
- The Network Lead Project & MIS will be responsible for Planning, governance and overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output to give quick return on investments and +1 Network experience regarding Network operations deployment.
- The role holder will be responsible for managing multiple projects and the business strategy and also ensuring it is in line with the strategic goals of the organization.
- The role must also guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments.
Also apply for Apply for Head of Treasury at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for;
- To ensure Sites & Erlangs deployment as stipulated in Annual Operating Plan (Financial& Strategy)
- Achieve budget approval to all Project Costs and ensure monitoring process for remote infrastructure implementation/integration
- Create Project Tracking Systems and ensure continual improvements in Business Model.
- Speed of Execution of Roll outs & Installation and Commissioning of Core Network (Customer)
- Ensure that the speed to market exceeds competition and first time resolution (FTR)
- Logistics and Project Management
- Establish departmental process to align to PMI process for all projects and enforce strict adherence
- Regulatory and Statutory Compliance
- Ensure all statutory permissions required for deployment have been approved and documented
- Partner and Supply Chain Management
- Provide support and Ensure effective process of Partner management of Service Provider and Infrastructure vendors. Establish procedure for improving rollout and maintenance vendor and subcontractor performance to ensure regular follow-up and objective measurements.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- Any university degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- Practical experience of having been a project manager for complex and large initiatives in the telecoms environment for 5-8 years.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in Site Planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2018.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.