Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Chiropractic Clinic located on Lagos Island requires the services of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- We require the services of a young female Graduate of the medical field to work as an Administrative Officer.
- Manage the itinerary and work schedule of the Chiropractor
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Answer and respond to clients inquiries.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- A degree in any Medical Field such as, Human Anatomy, Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a hospital or related field will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skill.
N50,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org