Titilayo Odus & CO. Limited is a foremost provider of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and training services. Currently we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Supports the Accounts supervisor with relevant data in preparation of
- Accounts report and other reports.
- Monitors Customers’ account to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensures that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- Prompt resolution of Customers’ issues that could arise from various reasons.
- Attends to all Customers enquiries and issues within 24 hours.
- Adheres with the monthly closing reporting calendar
Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy/Social Sciences or related courses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Attention to details.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org