Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has over 88 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Check incoming and outgoing paperwork (correspondence, invoices, Payment Vouchers and Cheques) and make copies before distributing to stakeholders.
- Sort all Invoices, Cheques and Payment Vouchers alphabetically and according to content, dates and significance.
- Create or update records with new files and information.
- Store all Files and Paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
- Check all Invoices for authorized approval and signatures.
- Ensure Goods Received Notes, Purchase Orders and invoices are duly signed.
- Enter Invoices, Cheques, Payment Vouchers and paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry.
- Prepare list of Cheques for bank confirmation and uncollected cheques.
- Assists with distribution of the Cheques to vendors and third parties
- Manage Vendors distribution of Cheques on the specified dates.
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of all collected invoices and Payment Vouchers.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips and Stationeries
- Visit banks and other financial or tax institutions for payments, pick up/drop off documents, regular visits for work related matters.
Experience / Education Required:
- 3 – 5 years experience in the field.
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; NAVISION is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online