About the Scholarship Award: The Kent Law School has launched a significant fund to help overseas students from any country which obtains Official Development Assistance (ODA) from the OECD to undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The list of eligible countries is vast, and among the countries contained are Thailand, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Brazil, China, Turkey, and many more.
This award delivers a stipend of £2,500 to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single installment in the second term of the program. The University will evaluate eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No additional application for the award is needed.
Scholarship Type: Masters
To be taken at (country): UK
The ideal applicant must:
- 31st July 2022, 23:59 BST for September entry
- 30th November 2022, 23:59 GMT for January entry
Selection Criteria: Scholarships are granted on the ground of academic excellence.
Number of Awardees: Not stipulated
Value of Scholarship: 3,000 Euros tuition waiver
How to Apply: Applications are to be put together through KentVision, which will be opened in proper course.
- This scholarship award can be held together with other awards and scholarships given by the University of Kent, except where they are given by Kent Law School (in which case the award which gives the bigger monetary value overall will be given only). Please reach out to us for more information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are suitable for the award if they fulfill the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study where students are expected to proceed with their studies into a second year, the award will only be given for the first year of study
- Applicants who are successful will be informed by email after their request to study on the Kent LLM is truly accepted.
- Notice will take place in August and September.