VIVA Cinema Recruitment Portal 2019/2020. Viva cinema is currently recruiting qualified applicants to fill major positions in the cinema. We are glad to inform you that the opportunities are not yet over as advertised to end on 30th January, 2019.
Are you interested in working with viva cinema? Do you have all the requirements needed to secure the job?
Then, this post is for you. We encourage you to carefully study this post before going ahead to apply.
Locations of Viva Cinemas
- Viva Cinema, Enugu
- Viva Cinema, Ota
- New Viva Cinema, Lagos
- Viva Cinema, Ibadan
- Viva Cinema, Ilorin
If you are around any of these locations, then I will advise you to give this recruitment opportunity a chance. The requirements vary according to the positions being applied for.
Below we will simply outline the positions being advertised on the Official Viva recruitment portal.
Please note that no one should be paid to help you secure this job because the opportunity is free of charge. Therefore, we encourage you to stay away from scammers!!!
Vacancies at Viva Cinema 2019
- Cinema Manager
- Stock Controllers
- Cinemas Team Member
- Cinema Supervisor
- Graphic Designer
- Business Development Manager
Job Title: Cinema Manager
The Cinema Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff, the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the daily cinema operations, Implementing Strategies to improve gross margins, mentoring team members to deliver a best in class service and performance
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience working in a cinema /entertainment environment
Experience and Qualification
- BSc/ HND/BA
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Management skills and Innovative
- Good problem solving
- Team Player
- High attention to detail.
- Result Oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Proven track record of Target performance
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve/ exceed set targets through, innovative strategies, team drive and strong leadership.
Find out the requirements for the other advertised positions HERE>>>https://vivacinemas.com/live/jobs/
How to Apply for Viva Cinema Jobs
Applicants to send cv and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as Subject
Example: Lekki / Cinema Manager / Amos Luke
Lekki / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson