www.npower.gov.ng- N-power 2017/2018 On-board. There is a new Npower On-board message for 2017 applicants of N-power programme. This on-board guide is for applicants who have not on-boarded themselves for the Npower programme second batch.
What is N-power On-board?
On-boarding is a form of verification for volunteers of the Npower programme. Here, applicant upload their pictures and other documents.
According to N-Power reports, over 18,000 volunteers are yet to on-board themselves.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY
If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW. If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday. #NPowerNG
How to check if you have Npower On-board for N-power 2017 second batch
- Login to your NPVN portal via: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- By the top right hand side of the portal, click on name.
- When you are in your portal, check if your photo and ID are correctly uploaded.
- If you can not find your means of ID or your photo or both, it means you have not on-board.
How to login and submit On-board for N-power Programmes 2017/2018
- Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
- Login using your details
- Scan your photo and photo to upload them right away.
- Leave the rest for N-power team as they would confirm it from their end.